The Power of Coaching
The coaching relationship is unlike any other relationship you may have whether it is with your life partner, your family or your friends. The coaching relationship creates a safe container where you can express yourself freely, make sense of your past experiences, including what you perceive as negative, take an inventory of where you currently are in your life situation and explore your strengths and talents, discover what your true passion is and what sets your soul on fire and boldly move forward, despite fear, to unleash your highest potential. I truly believe that everyone needs a coach to help them put their life into perspective and discover hidden blocks and blind spots which may be holding them back from achieving health, happiness and true fulfillment.
Who Do I Work With?
Do you experience:
- Persistent sad, anxious or empty mood
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feelings of guilty worthlessness, helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities, including sex
- Decreased energy and fatigue
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions
- Insomnia, early-morning awakening or oversleeping
- Low appetite or weight loss or overeating and weight gain
- Restlessness and irritability
- Persistent physical symptoms that do not respond to treatment, such as headaches, digestive disorders and pain for which no other cause can be diagnosed
- Thoughts of death or suicide or prior suicide attempts
If you suffer with any of the above symptoms than you may have depression. You may have already been diagnosed with depression and are being treated with antidepressants, however if any of the above symptoms persist than your depression is not being adequately managed. You need a more comprehensive and holistic approach which is what I provide my clients.
Do you experience:
- Feelings of apprehension or dread
- Watching for signs of danger
- Anticipating the worst
- Trouble concentrating
- Feeling tense and jumpy
- Feeling like your mind’s gone blank
- Pounding heart
- Stomach upset
- Frequent urination or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle tension or twitches
- Shaking or trembling
If you suffer from any of the above symptoms than you may have an anxiety disorder. People with anxiety disorders are often prescribed sedatives such as ativan or valium but these only suppress the symptoms and do not get to the root cause of your anxiety. I help my clients alleviate their anxiety by helping them manage this at its source.
Even if you have the following issues,
- You suffer from emotional turmoil
- You have relationship conflicts
- You have trouble focusing or staying on task
- You’re unproductive at work
- You feel a lack of purpose or direction in your life
You may be suffering from undiagnosed anxiety or depression. A quick assessment can help to determine this.
What Can You Expect From Working With Me?
If you have read this far then you are suffering from either anxiety or depression which has either not been diagnosed or is not being treated effectively.
I have a multi-faceted approach to get you on the path to healing these conditions as opposed to the unilateral approach of just prescribing a pill which is usually not effective.
You can expect to experience:
- Increased feeling of wellbeing
- Greater happiness
- Inner peace and serenity
- Enhanced focus in anything you do
- Improved relationship with yourself and others
- An understanding of your addictions and how to overcome them
- Being able to effectively handle any stress in your life
- Greater ability to achieve success in any area of your life
What’s The Next Step?
Ideally, I recommend enrolling in a minimum 3 month program to effectively implement what we discuss and to embody real and lasting change in your life.
Please schedule a free discovery session through the contact page to see how we can help take your life to the next level.
Even though I am a medical doctor I never advise my patients to stop seeing their own physicians or stop taking their medications. This coaching program is not a replacement for your current treatment but a transformational journey designed to take you to the deepest level of healing and to complement any current treatment you may be receiving.